[geeks] rants, part 2

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Apr 3 03:55:03 CST 2002

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 07:09:09PM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Dont make me get started on DJB.

Iiiiiin the red corner, with a record of one incomplete DNS server, one
"idiosyncratic" web and ftp server, a dubious paper on factoring and a
mail server with built-in denial-of-service feature, Mr. Daniel
Berrrrrnstein!

In the blue corner, with a record of several jolly useful mailing lists
and websites, excellent taste in films, and an all-round good chap, Mr.
Biiiiiiill Braaaaaadfooooooord!

Now gentleman I want to see a good clean fight.  Oh, no I don't.  Here
Bill, have some large pieces of metal to batter him with.

--
Lord Protector David Cantrell     |     http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  While researching this email, I was forced to carry out some investigative
  work which unfortunately involved a bucket of puppies and a belt sander
    -- after JoeB, in the Monastery