[geeks] Common IP lease?

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Apr 3 03:06:11 CST 2002

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 05:55:58PM -0600, Geek wrote:

> Linux and BSD will need to be more friendly and less aggressive when
> people need help if they are ever to be decent desktop operating
> systems. Just a few thoughts I had when I read that.

<shrug> it's open sores, so if making it luser friendly is that important
to you, go ahead and do it.  If you lack sufficient skills to do that, you
can try to persuade someone else to do it.  If you can't afford to persuade
them, then stop whining, cos no-one's gonna do it for you for free unless
it's also important to them.  Which it obviously isn't, or it would have
been done already :-)

--
Grand Inquisitor Reverend David Cantrell | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation.
                -- Johnny Hart