[geeks] a warning to the self assured

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Apr 2 22:40:43 CST 2002

>         I just found out this month that the car that I'm the co-signer
> on, and have spent the last 4 1/2 years paying off is not showing up on my
> credit at all. So I essentially have no credit... only a couple of credit
> cards that I have for emergency reasons. I am very ticked off about that
> still.

Take it as it comes - it's a catch-22.  No credit is bad - too much
credit is bad.  There's a fine line there somewhere, and riding it is
the tricky part.  Frankly, I've only got two credit cards, and I don't
even *want* those - but keep themm around so that I have a  credit
history and that I have the ability to spend a huge sum in emergency
situations.

Kurt