[geeks] Common IP lease?

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Tue Apr 2 15:52:00 CST 2002

[ On Tuesday, April 2, 2002 at 14:44:01 (-0600), Geek wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [geeks] Common IP lease?
>
> On the topic of connection problems, I was contacted by a Shaw tech
> and told that I was told the wrong info, and that this modem type is
> currently being switched out, so if I go down there they will happily
> give me a new one. More to come.

I hope that fixes your DHCP lease problem, but I don't know that it
will.

(I'd suggest that you re-install your OS and re-do whatever installs and
configs required by Shaw too, but I don't know that'll help either... :-)
(it won't hurt though -- esp. if the problem persists after you install
the new modem....)

--
								Greg A. Woods