[geeks] Cleaning Discovery of the Millenium!

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Mon Apr 1 10:41:34 CST 2002

On Mon, 1 Apr 2002, Fogg, James wrote:

> Who would have thought that face-cleaner would do this? My wife says this
> stuff has fruit acids to strip top layers of skin, so maybe thats what did
> it.

its a combination of fruit acids and what the product is inherently
designed for...to remove layer upon layer of oily makeup from women's
faces :) it has about the same consistency as motor oil and grease,
mind..especially stuff like mascara and kohl eyeliners. problem is, you
use it too much and it will dry out your skin.

--a