[geeks] Decisions...

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Mon Apr 1 01:19:48 CST 2002

On Sunday, March 31, 2002, at 08:09 , Bill Bradford wrote:

> Anybody have good/bad stories about Dish Network recently?  Last time I
> dealt
> with them was two years ago...

We ditched DirecTV a ways back and went with Dish Network.  We've been
very happy ever since.  DirecTV really screwed us with the local
channels here in San Diego, essentially they went back on a promise to
upgrade us for free, since we bought our setup "while they were
finalizing the programming" - Turns out that we would have to scrap many
$100's worth of equipment and replace it all. (Unique to SD) This was
less than 3 months after we bought the system.

DIsh has been great.  Excellent customer service.

-Pete