[geeks] poll.

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Apr 1 01:06:52 CST 2002

On April 1, Keith Campbell wrote:
> I live alone so I don't feel the need to escape.  I've got better things
> to do with my time than to sit on the throne and meditate.

  I don't think it's an escapism thing...for me, anyway, it's a whole
"gotta relax before THE BUSINESS will happen" thing.  I mean, I could
always, erm, "force the issue", but bloody toilet paper isn't really
within my spectrum of pursuits. ;)

  (Hey, Bill brought it up!)

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                    "...it's leaving me this unpleasant,
St. Petersburg, FL                 damp feeling on my shorts..." -Sridhar