[geeks] poll.

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 1 00:03:46 CST 2002

I go to the bathroom and get out of there as soon as I
take care of the things that need to be done there.
I don't really have the time to read. I might have the
TV on in the living room and listen to that or have
a CD playing, but no visual media.

My bathroom is fairly minimal in it's decorations.
I don't really put anything appealing there; Everything
is functional. An exception to this is the tub where
at night I might take a long bath and light some candles.
There is a window near the tub I can look out from and
see the stars. I had in the past had a book there but found
reading too difficult when the pages would get wet.

That's my bathroom story.

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL