[geeks] Hijacked

D.A. Muran-de Assereto geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 12 16:51:14 CDT 2001

According to the news, the PA flight was indeed an act of
self-sacrifice on the part of some of the folks in the air.
Not sure if it was just the pilots or not, but apparently
someone was on the phone with a family member, said that since
they were going to die anyway, they were going to try something.
And then the plane augured in.

Dave Muran-de Assereto