[geeks] Major League Oh Shit!!!

Chris Byrne geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 4 14:50:55 CDT 2001

As of now there are no charges contemplated against me, but as I do have
professional medical training and it was in my house then if they decide she
had a diminished capacity, that I should have recognized it and prevented
anything further from occurring etc...etc...

As far as getting the equipment back, remember what happened to Steve
Jackson Games?

And in Ireland there have been some recent laws enacted on sex crimes that
would make US civil liberties lawyers shit themselves.

Chris Byrne