[geeks] grrr. cheap bastards

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 4 02:24:08 CDT 2001

On 3 Oct 2001 koyote at koyote.cx wrote:
> send me a couple bucks, I think I have a peanut can or so of them.

That's the helpful answer for down the road a little. I also have untapped
racks that need (clips + screws).

> Or ask anyone you know who works in a DC.

Not as many as it used to be; my former boss and I have had to blackball
half the city for policitical reasons.

I'm trying to find what it would cost to acquire 19" rack screws and clips
for a 42U rack, assuming 125% (back + front) screw utilization. That's 4
screws + clips for each RU; total 210 (screws + clips). Pricing for who
the DC's get it from, please. :)

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |