[geeks] PC SCSI Systems...

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 26 21:08:40 CST 2001

The low-end SCSI-based Dell server I got is *real* nice - single
PIII/933 MHz CPU, 128 Meg RAM, Ultra 160 SCSI (dual channel!), 18 Gig
SCSI HD, BS 4 Meg video built-in, about $600 w/3 yr warranty (next-day
*on-site* no less)...

A bit noisy though - but it runs forever, and when you need a boost, 1
Gig of RAM is nice, and a second CPU is about $100-150...

Nice x86 box, IMHO.