[geeks] So I am watching "Phantom Menace" on TV......

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 26 11:15:34 CST 2001

> BTW - Does anyone besides me think "Attack of the Clones" is a bad
> title?  About the only thing worse would be "Send in the Clones".  Why
> couldn't he just have called it "Episode II: The Clone Wars" and be
> done with it.

I read somewhere that Lucas decided on "Attack of the Clones" because that
appealed more to the younger audiences - saying that the Star Wars movies
were never intended for adult audiences as the primary viewer base.

However, my personal opinion is that "Clone Wars" is a much better title.
Better from a respectability standpoint, as well as because that's what it
had been refered to in the original trilogy.

Kurt