[geeks] Wireless Access Points

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 25 15:53:43 CST 2001

On Sat, Nov 24, 2001 at 10:28:16PM -0700, Goldarg wrote:
> Can anyone make any recommendations for or against any wirless access
> points?

Linksys.  Their "two antenna" model works great, and I have one setup
at a friend's office that has a combination of Lucent/Orinoco WaveLan and
Apple Airport cards and works just fine. In fact, we have two of them
(his offices are two old converted houses, next to each other) setup
so that he can walk between buildings and not lose signal.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net