[geeks] RE: [rescue] OT: Q on Cygwin XFree 4.0.1 on PC - anyone used this ?

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 17 22:16:45 CST 2001

We had 1:30 pm tickets, when the schedule got re-optomized, we wound up with
8:30 am tickets. I was wrong about the airport -Iassumed Newark, my wife
booked Philadelphia, and it was not COntinental, it was US Air...

11:00 am flight was not an option!

Just got my laptop up on AOL - 1,000 free hours for 45 days! Whee!

I'll be checking email once or twice a day, afraid of the phone costs (30
cents per call at this hotel)...

Ken