[geeks] RE: [rescue] OT: Q on Cygwin XFree 4.0.1 on PC - anyone used this ?

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 17 05:50:52 CST 2001

On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 11:36:14PM -0500, Ken Hansen wrote:
> The Fscking plane leaves at 8:00am, we need to be there 2 hours early, and
> then it takes about an hour to get to the airport - thats right...

Two hours?  That's ridiculous!  I can still turn up an hour before boarding
international flights!  How on earth is sitting around for ages meant to
improve security?  Certainly if I were an eeeevil freedom fighter^W^W
terrorist, I'd just bring a good book with me to while away the time.

  Vegetables are what food eats