[geeks] OT: Q on Cygwin XFree 4.0.1 on PC - anyone used this?

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 16 02:27:13 CST 2001

you need to install most of the cygwin packages before trying to run
Xfree86. I did it on W2K.

                    "Ken Hansen"
                    <n2vip at bellatl        To:     <geeks at sunhelp.org>
                    antic.net>            cc:     <rescue at sunhelp.org>
                    Sent by:              Subject:     [geeks] OT: Q on Cygwin XFree 4.0.1 on PC -
                    geeks-admin at su        anyone used this?
                    nhelp.org

                    16/11/2001
                    06:52
                    Please respond
                    to geeks

Trying to set up XFree on my Win98 laptop, but after I start it I get a
message "cygncurses5.dll can not be found" - anyone work through this
problem?

Thanks in advance,

Ken