[geeks] Well, the Mac SE/30 arrived - DEAD :^(

Zach Malone geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 15 08:57:13 CST 2001

So its a normal "bong" rather then the ominous set of bongs?  If it gives
you a normal bong, that would imply to me, that everything works (except
maybe the HD), but the internal monitor connection is flaky, or the monitor
is damaged.  If the machine itself was damaged, you should get a series of
bongs, or on a newer machine, a car crash noise.
    Zach