[geeks] I've just seen this

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 13 19:59:28 CST 2001

> > Note to self:  after motorcyle purchase is secured, convince wife that
> > Ultrasparc laptop is good idea
>
> After you have the bike, just tell her that the notebook will keep you
away
> from the bike more.

Problem is - she knows both will keep me away from her and the kids more...

She also knows that the only thing that notebook might be used for, is to
get email while riding the bike to Laconia, or Sturgis, or Daytona, or
Americade, or Myrtle Beach, or [insert far away bike event here]   :-D

At least the bike holds two - the notebook, nope...

Kurt