[geeks] I've just seen this

Joshua D Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 13 15:57:17 CST 2001

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 04:50:35PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Granted - but there's major geek points to be had with a notebook based on
> an Ultrasparc!  Besides, being a fan of the obscure and obfuscate, a
> Naturetech notebook is right up my alley.  I can't afford either one - but
> if I had a choice, I'd take the Naturetech.
>
> You're right though, Apple has made a very good product in their OS X and
> TiBook - according to what I've heard and read anyway.

Why do we almost never hear about real POWER books from IBM?

That would be funny.
Me:  I have a powerbook
Other Guy:  I thought you hated Apples
Me:  No, you misunderstand me, I have a POWER book.  Not a puny little PPC.

O wait, the IBMs only were PPCs weren't they, not the real POWER chips.  That
might be why I don't hear about them.  Perhaps IBM should put the POWER chips
in notebooks, just so that we can say the above.

--
Joshua D. Boyd