[geeks] dogs, and strange things they do

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 12 18:47:57 CST 2001

Well, the other day (day after pizza) I'm watching TV in the armchair and
the dog wanders in looking a little distressed.. she didn't look at me
when I called her, she just jumped on the couch, walked around it, and
then came toward me, walked by me, and then behind the armchair. She spent
about five seconds behind the chair when she decided to go somewhere else.
Sensing something wrong, I grabbed the dog as she walked by me and found a
piece of pizza (the crust) in her mouth; she'd been trying to find a
suitable place to bury it.

Naturally, we took the piece from her, since we didn't remember giving it
to her and thinking she'd dug it out of the trash. Just wierd as all get
out, because no one remembered giving the dog pizza....

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |