[geeks] Oh - haven't heard this in years...

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 11 02:19:21 CST 2001

See below...
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kurt Mosiejczuk" <kurt at csh.rit.edu>
To: <geeks at sunhelp.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2001 2:10 AM
Subject: Re: [geeks] Oh - haven't heard this in years...

> On Sat, 10 Nov 2001, Ken Hansen wrote:
>
> > Red Hot Chilli Peppers, "We Care a lot"!
>
> Quick correction, I believe that's Faith No More... been a party
> favorite of friends of mine for YEARS.

Could be right - I can't find the CD...

> > Ministry ("Stigmata")
>
> Now THIS is a favorite of mine. It can help turn a day when I'm
> about 30 seconds from going postal =)

How about Front 242 - one of the most interesting concerts I ever went to -
they each (three of them?) each had an Emulator II with a custom "percusive
input device," essentially triggers in the elaborate pipe structures behind
them.

They beat the *hit out of those Emulators... This was in London (also first
and 8only* mosh pit experience - not bad, buta little intense for this
middle-class white boy ;^).

Ken