[geeks] How to confuse an induhvidual

Benjamin Kelley geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 6 17:51:40 CST 2001

> I find Arbys to be reasonable.  And I do frequent Subway.  Occasionally I
> go to TacoBell.  It obviously isn't real or great mexican food, but I
> consider it sorta acceptable in a pinch.

If any of you ever come to Kansas City,  I recommend TownTopic.
It's a local chain. Don't let the dirt bother you.
They got really good burgers. And a meal called the TruckStop.
Pile every known breakfast food ontop of hashbrowns  and thats it.
Really good drunk food,  they are pretty much 24/7 between all 3 of them.

 Benjamin L. Kelley
  Birch Telecom
    Unix Systems Administrator
  Email: bkelley at birch.net