[geeks] FTP daemons?

Edward Chase geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 1 08:43:30 CST 2001

I was recently looking to do the same directory restriction thing.

I guess it can't be done with the Sun default FTP server.  Most people said
to go with ProFTPd.  I found it interesting that www.sunfreeware.com has
wu-ftpd sitting on their site and not ProFTPd...

  Edward F. Chase III     |   echase at providence.edu
  Providence College      |   http://www.providence.edu
  Computer Services       |   http://studentweb.providence.edu
  Providence, RI  02918   |