[geeks] Nissan Xterra

Gregory Leblanc geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu May 17 22:50:23 CDT 2001

On 17 May 2001 21:31:09 -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> anyone own one of these?  i need to retire my quickly dying chevy blazer (was
> a nice truck, but it's just too old and has too many miles on it now)

I don't own any motor vehicles.  Just a sweet road, petal powered
bike...  doesn't haul old suns, but hauls ass (I can do 30+ cruising on
the level, until my legs get tired)

> i'm looking at both the Nissan Xterra and the Toyota 4Runner.  the Xterra has
> the benfit of being quite a bit cheaper than the 4Runner.  i know i like the
> 4Runner, but don't know anything about the Xterra.  is it everything you ever
> hoped a vehicle could be? or does it lack in certain areas?

Well, every Xterra I've seen has been the color of those little plastic
cars that little kids have.  REALLY bright and plastic looking color.
The bumps all over it make it look like it's got some sort of abnormal
growths.  All IMHO, of course.
	Greg