[geeks] ping

Jon Still geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 30 08:03:47 CST 2001

On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 12:29:24AM -0500, Jonathan Katz wrote:
> *thwap*
> I have other, quality hostnames hosted off of corinne.cpio.org (
> corinne-hst )

Joining the fray...

*deep breath*

tertial.org, xanthein.net, kelleyworld.com, ff1gp.com, theoddsock.com,
xlcorp.net, riscthis.net, freewillstation.net, blackjim.com, kevmoore.net,
azzip.net, ineedtogetoutmore.com, cyclists.org.uk, fromtheshadows.com,
phase.org, wechslerhaus.org, infinitepenguins.net, eternalpenguin(.com .org
.net), peterhatton.com, peterhatton.co.uk, monolight.org, eufies.org,
simplebutdodgy.com, simsrealtor.net, hygde-hus.org, 0fps.com

OK - granted this is between about 10 people, but still it's a good few :-)

On the subject...given the recent talkings about postfix, how easy is it to
migrate from sendmail to postfix?  Features I absolutely need include the
aliases, virtusertable, mailman, .forward files, procmail support (preferably
integrated without having to use a .forward file), etc etc.  Is postfix able to
do all this?

Cheers,
J.

Jon Still                               E-mail: jon at tertial.org