[geeks] Re: [SunRescue] List Administrivia

Kurt Mosiejczuk geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 28 08:28:08 CST 2001

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Jonathan Katz wrote:

> No, but someone was telling me of this bar/dive in Rochester called
> 'Dinosaurs'? Can you fill me (and the list) in?

Ahhh... that would be "Dinosaur Bar-B-Que".  There are two, and the
one in Rochester is the newer one.  The other is in Syracuse.

SPECTACULAR bar-b-que.  Motif is that of a biker hangout, and they
have lives blues music every night.  A wonderful place.  I never pass
up an opportunity to go there.  Just went there a couple weeks ago
for lunch with some ex-co-workers to say good bye to one who was
leaving the area.

--Kurt