[geeks] HAM License

Ron Rosson geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 26 17:54:36 CST 2001

Damn fate must want me to get this.. I am finding more and more Amatuer
Radio operators popping up in the mailing list that I like to read. My
father is a HAM and he is egging me on to get my license so we can talk
regularly without ringing up a ton of phone bill charges.

Anyone know an easy way to study and get thier license

TIA
Ron Rosson          			      ... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                 			      rm -rf *
insane at oneinsane.net     	            and all was /dev/null and *void()