[geeks] Firewalls...

Chris Byrne geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 22 16:29:41 CST 2001

No, the IP650 has hot swap power supplies and hard drives. It has six CPCI
slots in which can go any CPCI peripheral that is supported by an intel
based BSD. You may of course need to add libraries and a compiler
(temporarily) to compile the drivers in if the device isnt in the default
driver set.

Chris Byrne