[geeks] Sony Magic Link(s), anyone?

Hatle, Steven J. geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 21 20:30:35 CST 2001

All,

In my continuing purge, I've gathered up all my Sony Magic Link stuff. This
is from the "PDA's I've known and mostly abandoned" group. My Tandy Model
102 was in the same box, but I'm keepin' that one- unless you make me a good
offer <grin>

Anyway, I've got two Sony PIC-1000's, one in box with docs and A/C adaptor,
one without box, but has the snap-on case, one keyboard, two never opened
Sony ML 1 meg PCMCIA cards, 1 copy of Magic Xchange for Mac, 3 copies of
Presto!Links mail (2 in shrink), and a copy of the Magic Cap for Windows
software (in shrink).

Cute (not so) little PDA's, but Magic Cap was too busy for me. Make great
Sony remote controls for your TV!

Anyone know of where there is a Magic Link fanatics group where I can make a
killing <grin>, or at least someone who would want to trade for something?
Most any offer considered.  .  .