[geeks] New Toys!!

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 20 11:21:27 CST 2001

My new toy arrived today too.  Mmmm ... sparcbook.

I'm currently going through OS-hell on the spare hard disk.  I'm keeping
one disk as a working Solaris install, but I've been playing with NetBSD
on the spare.  I wedged it *really* badly - couldn't log in as root,
couldn't change root's password in single-user mode (user root is not
known), couldn't rebuild the passwd file, so it's off to reinstall-land.

I think I'll try Debian this time.

--
David Cantrell | root at alphacomplex.org | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **