[geeks] How many of you can read this?

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 15 14:54:56 CST 2001

On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 03:13:39PM -0500, Mike Nicewonger wrote:

> What is everybody's fascination with encryption anyway. :|

Well, for example, if I'm setting up an account for someone, I ask them to
send me their desired username/password encrypted.  I won't set up the
account if they send it in plain-text.

I mainly use pgp/gpg for verification rather than encryption though.
Sorry, if people want me to turn off my crypto-sigs I can - I know they
play merry hell with some broken mail clients.

--
David Cantrell | root at alphacomplex.org | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **