[geeks] WHATS WRONG WITH YOU

Ron Rosson geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 14 08:49:32 CST 2001

* Bill Bradford (mrbill at mrbill.net) [010313 20:17]:
> On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 05:33:41PM -0500, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:
> > A week ago Sunday, my wife and I bought a TiVo.  I love the thing.
> > First, just the idea of having a set-top linux box is cool.
> > But beyond that, it's way neat.  There is a whole paradigm shift in
> > how you watch TV.  You don't watch things as they air any more, you
> > catch them later, and without commercials.
>
> I've had one since November, and we cant live without it. 8-)
>
> Bill (happily running the 2.0.1 Z15 beta software on mine; have you
> checked out http://www.tivocommunity.com yet?)

Tell me about it.. Life would not be the sae anymore without my little
TiVo. I have had mine since X-mas. My step-father is working on trying
to get his 2.0.1 version to upgrade over the internet instead of using
the modem.

BTW I got my first upgrade since my TiVo switched over to 2.0.1

TTYL
Ron Rosson          			      ... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                 			      rm -rf *
insane at oneinsane.net     	            and all was /dev/null and *void()