[geeks] WHATS WRONG WITH YOU

Christopher Byrne geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 13 22:36:11 CST 2001

Bill,

something strange.

Now I know email can sometimes take a circuitous route from me to the list
and back, but over the last week or so I've noticed something really weird.
Sometimes I'll send a post in and it will head out to the list within a few
minutes, sometimes it's taking hours (in one case a day and a half) to get
to the list. ANd we are talking about emails sent within a few minutes of
each other. None of my other email destinations are seeing this behavior,
and send out at least 50 emails a day.

Anyway just something strange I noticed

Chris Byrne