[geeks] The one that got away...

Christopher Byrne geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 13 02:01:14 CST 2001

You know what's even worse

1 ton
v10
crew cab
long bed
13"x8.5" gold plated wire rims with 7" wide white wall tires on them
6" drop

or even worse, the same rims on a 50k lincoln navigator. Both of those
people live in my condo complex. I want to kill both of those people every
time I see them go by. What's even worse is that both are 5 foot nuthin' 100
lbs soaking wet asian kids (I think they are brothers). I'm 6'2" tall, I
have hobbies that require towing, I need the headroom.... Please let me just
trade with you ;-)

I live in the bay area where at least half of the new vehicles are either
riceboyed or choloed. (For those of you with a hypersensitivity to ethnic
references and no sense of humor there is no implied racial slur, you can be
white, black, hispanic, whatever and still be a riceboy)

visit www.beaters.com for prime examples

Chris Byrne