[geeks] The one that got away...

Tim Harrison geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Mar 11 11:53:47 CST 2001

Jonathan Katz wrote:

> Amy wrote:
> > nah. its a sign you're being domesticated.
>
> Do I hear a whip cracking?
>
> *ducks, runs, hides*

I learned to love that sound. :)

Tara's somewhat understanding.  She's allowed 31 boxen to collect in
what should have been the living room.  However, she would like to stop
me from making unnecessary purchases.  Everything must go through her
now.  That's not too bad, because if I can convince her, then I'm set.
:)

Now, one more box to convince her on, and I'll hit my self-imposed limit
of 32 (with one spare to make 33..., and maybe, if the deal is good,

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer
harrison at timharrison.com