[geeks] Mac File Conversion Help

Will Mc Donald geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Mar 11 07:45:55 CST 2001

PSP 5 should do them fine. The PICT file format's listed in compatable file
types. Let me just see if I can find a sample file somewhere...

Yep, PSP 5 (registered) seems to open them. Feel free to mail them over or
stick them on an FTP server and send me the details.

And according to our webdev guy, Photoshop should handle the format as well.