[geeks] The one that got away...

Hatle, Steven J. geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 10 20:57:47 CST 2001

Check the Be website and the Be newsgroups and make sure you have supported
hardware. You would be surprised at how much is _not_ supported in the
current release.

On the correct hardware, though, it runs like lightning. Don't know if it's
got "a future" in the computing world, but it is an example of an elegant,
modern OS, IMHO.

Steve