[geeks] The one that got away...

Hatle, Steven J. geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 10 20:34:49 CST 2001

Despite Be saying that the BeBox wouldn't be supported "after the year
2000", the PPC code is still being updated, at least through 5.03. Who
knows, from this point forward as they "re-focus" on the Internet appliance
market.

Yep, I've got the same Matrox Mill II in there that it came with. It
supports the BDirectWindow calls for fast graphics- though I've been toying
with the idea of trying my newly retired Voodoo Banshee in there. Don't have
any idea of what the driver support might be like on the PPC side. It worked
great under Be Intel.