[geeks] computing history:

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 10 04:41:50 CST 2001

Started on a TI-99/4A.  Used that for a while, until I got an
Atari 520STFM, and used that until I got an Amiga 1000.  Used
that until I graduated high school, and got a 386SX-33.  Upgraded
that to a 486DX2-66 w/32meg.. upgraded that to a Pentium 120, then
a PPro 180.

After that, ditched PCs, went through the following machines at one
time or another:

SS5/110
SS5/85
DEC AlphaStation 200 4/166
SS10MP (quad hypersparc)
SS20MP (SX, dual hypersparc)
SGI Indigo2 (various)
SGI Indy (multiple)
Ultra 1/140E Creator2D
Ultra 1/200E Creator3D
Ultra 5/270 PGX32
Ultra 10/300 Creator2D
SPARCstation Voyager
iMac "blueberry" 350Mhz/128mb
Various laptops (SPARCbook, Thinkpad, etc)

(not listed: boxes I bought to play with but didnt use as
main desktop machines for more than a week)

Currently I'm back to using the PC as a game machine, plus a nice
SSH / eXceed host for the boxes like the Ultra60.

I plan on getting a G4 mac eventually.  Loved my imac, but the
screen was too damn small.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford