[geeks] Inaugural Post.

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 10 02:54:49 CST 2001

--d6Gm4EdcadzBjdND

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 11:08:17PM -0600, amy wrote:

> Tim Harrison wrote:
>=20
> > There has to be something off-topic that I can post. :)=20
> >=20
> > How about gardening?
>=20
> strike two. unfortunately (for the post anyhow) cultivating orchids is a
> geeky gardening thing. :)

How about ...

I have some jerrycans which I used to use for carrying water when off
camping.  Unfortunately they got contaminated with diesil when my garage
was flooded.  I have washed them out pretty thoroughly and am assured
that they are safe, but the water still tastes slightly diesily.  Does
anyone know how to get them *really* clean?

--=20
David Cantrell | root at alphacomplex.org | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **

--d6Gm4EdcadzBjdND

--d6Gm4EdcadzBjdND--