[geeks] Cerf Cube

Hatle, Steven J. geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Jun 30 10:51:58 CDT 2001

 What you describe sounds like the bastard child of the G4 Cube, and the
Twentieth Anniversary Macintosh.

Either are machines I wouldn't mind having in my house right now.

Best I can do is my NeXT cube for esthetics, and my BeBox for blinky lights,
with the new iBook moving up with a bullet for looks combined with Unixy
goodness.

Steve