[geeks] Debian to ?

William Staniewicz geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 29 17:58:12 CDT 2001

Ken,

I have had good experience with Linux on this machine.  Since I got my
ADSL connection today, I can now install via ethernet instead of modem
so I don't need to rely solely on the Debian CD with the old kernel
and packages, etc.

I figured I would consider other OS's if they offered better
performance or security, etc.  I have Win95 and Plan9 on my other
partitions so I guess I like variety too or maybe change.

Bill