[geeks] This bogles my mind

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 28 00:44:34 CDT 2001

To my knowledge, no company has done any background checking on me, other
than to call the references that I provided.  I've heard that some
companies do credit checks on prospective employees.  That sounds pretty
low.  Especially since it would go badly for me since I don't think I have
a credit record (never bounced a check, and no credit what so ever).

BTW, I oppose drug tests, but I don't take drugs (unless you count
occasionally taking more ibuprofin than one is supposed to).  So, inc the
relevent register.

--
Joshua Boyd