[geeks] This bogles my mind

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 28 00:27:27 CDT 2001

On Wed, 27 Jun 2001 ward at zilla.nu wrote:
> Def Leppard, Wendy O Williams, WASP, Van Halen, Prince, Judas Priest,
> Blue Oyster Cult, AC/DC, Morris Day & the Time, all kinda musicians.

Oy. They must have sh*t themselves when Eminem showed up. [Screwed up leg,
no job... accidentally saw Sally this morning. They had an exclusive! with
Eminem's mother, who really looks like Marilyn Manson without the black
lipstick and with blonde hair.]

> http://uweb.superlink.net/~jdandrea/shrg99-529/toc.html for more.

I like the statement that the USA has the highest teen pregnacy rate of
any developed nation, 9.6%. Funny, because in other countries, it's just a
way of life.

> "If I could find some way constitutionally to do away with it, I would."

This guy needs to be LARTed to death with a [large pornographic object].

"It's for the kids!" ... I like the Carlin approach to this: "You people
are sick. You have a child fetish and it's not healthy."

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |