[geeks] This bogles my mind

Gil Young geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 27 17:27:22 CDT 2001

Alternately, the IT director felt that you could have his position inside
12 months and 5 chess moves, and decided you really lacked something in
this area or that :p.

I had that happen to me once as well, everything went smooth and the final
meet with the big cheese went well and then nothing.  No call back no
squat.  The job was with Walgreens running a bunch of OS/2 servers for
their mail-order drug branch.  Thank God for small miracles :), that would
have been ruinous for my career.

Gil