[geeks] FS: new Palm M105

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 26 15:47:13 CDT 2001

It means that in some cases, Squeak runs on a CPU without an OS
underneithe.  This actually works fairly well, except for the fact that
Squeak doesn't yet persist it's image to disk in those situations yet.
However, people are working on it.

Transactional objects are like Oracle transactions, except for objects
instead of database records.

--
Joshua Boyd