[geeks] Rare Finds (was Re: [rescue] 670MP windfall in the surplus diving frenzy today.....)

Tugrul Galatali geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 04:52:21 CDT 2001

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Robert Rose wrote:

> She's never laughed at any of the stuff I've brought home.  A rare find
> indeed!!!

	You know, this thread is starting to get me down about life. If finding
a partner in life that supports the things that makes you happy is "rare", I
have a damn long road ahead of me.
	I will grant the unlucky person that ends up with me one thing... all
of my computers will remained confined to one room with the exception of a
roaming laptop/wireless setup. Otherwise I can see things getting out of
hand... (*thinks about that book case out of a cluster of SS1s or whatnot
somebody once mentioned* hehe)

	[moved to geeks before I get yelled at :)]

	Tugrul Galatali