[geeks] Question.

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 20 16:57:28 CDT 2001

Bluetooth "blows dog" (or is "it can lick my sack"?).

It operates on 2.4 Gigahertz, just like my Seimens wireless phone and my 802.11b wireless LAN at home.

There are few devices that offer Bluetooth interfaces. (There is no roaming protocol, devices have to be made aware of each other)

And the standard is loosely defined/still in process.

There - that is bluetooth in a nutshell. (of course, IMHO)

Why do you ask?

Ken