[geeks] You want a classic computer?

Hatle, Steven J. geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 20 10:00:35 CDT 2001

This one might double from it's current $2K+ price tag. I have 3 Lisa 2's,
but the Twiggy Lisa 1 is unobtainium from a "regular guy collector" point of
view. Rich Silicon Valley types (if there are any left) or museums maybe.  .
.

Besides, after the new iBook and Airport gear last week, both testicles
would be in jeapordy when my wife found out!

Steve

P.S. Mac OSX (It's Unix, really!) plus Airport make for good computing- in
the living room, in the den, in the yard.  .  .